Miorini Law PLLC frequently lectures to groups and members of public and private organizations in Virginia and Washington, D.C. Lectures are informative and adjusted to the audience for easy understanding of what can otherwise be extremely complex legal issues. These lectures are at no charge.
If you are interested in having an attorney speak at an event, please contact us at (703) 448-6121.
Below are some lecture topics that we have presented:
- Estate Planning for Parents
- What is Estate Planning?
- Health Care Powers – Will I really be protected?
- Estate Planning for Seniors
- What is Life Care Planning and Medicaid Planning?
- Planning for Disability and Special Needs
- My Parents Are Aging, How Can I Help Them
- Planning for your Pets
- Estate Planning for Non-U.S. Citizens
Below are upcoming speaking engagements for Ms. Mioirni. If you see a course that interests you, please contact our office for more information!
During the Covid-19 crisis our next seminars will be held online until we return to normal.